Menu
Chrissy_31
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upcoming: program issue

Hello,

I just got a TiVo box on Saturday and having an issue with flicking back for catch up. Anything past two days just says upcoming: ...said program... for the channel. It's the same program all day. Is this because I only installed the box two days ago so it's only set for catch up from that point? Or is this an error I can fix?
The box seems very slow (read some threads this is due to an update) a bit underwhelmed by it so far!

Thanks!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Upcoming: program issue

catch up will only work backwards from the day the box in installed ie if it was installed last Friday catchup would not be available before that point. the backwards EPG populates from when the box was installed

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

catch up will only work backwards from the day the box in installed ie if it was installed last Friday catchup would not be available before that point. the backwards EPG populates from when the box was installed

Chrissy_31
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply. What I suspected!
I would have thought the box is clever enough to find the previous weeks shows! I miss my Humax box already... Maybe I'll grow to love it. 😒
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Chrissy_31 wrote:
Thanks for your reply. What I suspected!
I would have thought the box is clever enough to find the previous weeks shows! I miss my Humax box already... Maybe I'll grow to love it. 😒

You should still be able to pick up the catch up shows from the catch up menu even though they are not showing in the backward TV guide.