Menu
TheBen
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unsatisfactory Service and Customer Care

This is probably not the correct board to post the numerous complaints that I have but should hopefully help get my point across.

For the last 2 years we have received bills informing us that 'unfortunately' our service charge will increase / creep up.  When it went fro £90 - £120 during a period we weren't using it as we were out of the house we let it slide.  But still paid it.

Today another notification of an increase yet we have been unable to connect to the TiVo service properly for over 6 weeks, our wireless router is sporadically uploading when there is nothing at all connected to it.....

And to top it off all I get through the last hour of chasing round menus is that 'there is a known issue and the engineers are working hard'

Not hard enough to up my bill over £60 for a useless service.

Can't even find a contact number.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unsatisfactory Service and Customer Care

Try the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

0 Kudos
TheBen
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tried that.

4 different ways.

All I got was an end of menu automated reply that cut off.

So if my 'service' cost increases exponentially surely my refund for services I pay for and can't use should work out the same?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi TheBen,

Many thanks for taking the time to visit us here and posting your comment for the first time, it's great to add a new face.

I'm very sorry to hear about the experience in the home, I'd love to help but would need some additional information to access your account and run some preliminary checks. . 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
TheBen
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

PM received and replied too.
0 Kudos