Menu
Brian19681
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ungrouping

I have tried to ungroup my shows but there is no option to press the blue button I had ungrouped before and it's just gone back to grouped again.
0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ungrouping

There box on screen saying they took options away to make Tivo improved. More like giving customer services no more work. They should cut prices for cut down version !

0 Kudos
Brian19681
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Does that mean I'm stuck with the groups of my recordings now 😤
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

There is a work around mentioned in message 5 of this thread: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/I-want-my-blue-button-back/m-p/3175433...

Dialled in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately. Long-winded workaround press green and turn on columns but no quick  back and forth anymore and half screen  lost so no full program name. JOSH_RW from Virgin promised to do something after many people complaining. We waiting fix soon?

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/I-want-my-blue-button-back/m-p/3173577...

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

000000 wrote:

Unfortunately. Long-winded workaround press green and turn on columns but no quick  back and forth anymore and half screen  lost so no full program name. JOSH_RW from Virgin promised to do something after many people complaining. We waiting fix soon?

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/I-want-my-blue-button-back/m-p/3173577...

Seriously, I switched back and forward through the various options in a matter of seconds.

A non-problem.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
stevef
Superfast
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

frank_gm wrote:

Serously, I switched back and forward through the various options in a matter of seconds.A non-problem.

Apparently others disagree and do see it as a problem, it was easier to just press the blue button and you didn't lose half the title to fit in the left menu.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

stevef wrote:

frank_gm wrote:

Serously, I switched back and forward through the various options in a matter of seconds.A non-problem.

Apparently others disagree and do see it as a problem, it was easier to just press the blue button and you didn't lose half the title to fit in the left menu.

A handful of people, I can count, who see pressing a button as a Greek tragedy. I wish I had so little in life to worry me.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos