Menu
Reply
  • 5
  • 0
  • 0
Brian19681
Joining in
139 Views
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ungrouping

I have tried to ungroup my shows but there is no option to press the blue button I had ungrouped before and it's just gone back to grouped again.
0 Kudos
Reply
  • 74
  • 1
  • 16
000000
Dialled in
119 Views
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ungrouping

There box on screen saying they took options away to make Tivo improved. More like giving customer services no more work. They should cut prices for cut down version !

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 5
  • 0
  • 0
Brian19681
Joining in
113 Views
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ungrouping

Does that mean I'm stuck with the groups of my recordings now 😤
0 Kudos
Reply
  • 8.72K
  • 1.17K
  • 3.53K
Superuser
Superuser
107 Views
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ungrouping

There is a work around mentioned in message 5 of this thread: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/I-want-my-blue-button-back/m-p/3175433...

_________________________________________________________
Graham
I am a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. To say thanks click the kudos thumb. If I have solved your problem please click the helpful answer button.
  • 74
  • 1
  • 16
000000
Dialled in
105 Views
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ungrouping

Unfortunately. Long-winded workaround press green and turn on columns but no quick  back and forth anymore and half screen  lost so no full program name. JOSH_RW from Virgin promised to do something after many people complaining. We waiting fix soon?

 

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/I-want-my-blue-button-back/m-p/3173577...

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 4.27K
  • 101
  • 1.14K
frank_gm
Community elder
100 Views
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ungrouping


000000 wrote:

Unfortunately. Long-winded workaround press green and turn on columns but no quick  back and forth anymore and half screen  lost so no full program name. JOSH_RW from Virgin promised to do something after many people complaining. We waiting fix soon?

 

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/I-want-my-blue-button-back/m-p/3173577...


Seriously, I switched back and forward through the various options in a matter of seconds.

A non-problem.

 

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Reply
  • 268
  • 8
  • 17
stevef
Superfast
82 Views
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ungrouping


frank_gm wrote:

 

Serously, I switched back and forward through the various options in a matter of seconds.A non-problem.


Apparently others disagree and do see it as a problem, it was easier to just press the blue button and you didn't lose half the title to fit in the left menu.

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 4.27K
  • 101
  • 1.14K
frank_gm
Community elder
68 Views
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ungrouping


stevef wrote:

frank_gm wrote:

 

Serously, I switched back and forward through the various options in a matter of seconds.A non-problem.


Apparently others disagree and do see it as a problem, it was easier to just press the blue button and you didn't lose half the title to fit in the left menu.


A handful of people, I can count, who see pressing a button as a Greek tragedy. I wish I had so little in life to worry me.

 

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Reply