Menu
dannyrhinos89
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unacceptable by VM

Hi,

The picture quality for nearly EVERY channel is pixelated and freezing. I've put up with it for a few days but it's just got worse over time, now some channels are unwatchable, plus the box upstairs is the same, after getting an engineer out today he says it was an issue with the main box outside and somebody would be along later today to fix it......nobody showed up so now we can't watch football as BT sport SD + HD are affected among others. Also our internet usually 150+ mbps is only getting 1mbps now meaning web browsing is virtually impossible.

Absolutely shocking service considering I pay £100+ a month for this.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unacceptable by VM

If any problems persist for more than 24 hours, then report it, as VM may not know about the issue. It sounds like there is an issue with one of the amplifiers on the network, which can tie up several technicans & is not a 5 minute job.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If any problems persist for more than 24 hours, then report it, as VM may not know about the issue. It sounds like there is an issue with one of the amplifiers on the network, which can tie up several technicans & is not a 5 minute job.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
dannyrhinos89
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thankfully it's sorted now, the guy came today instead and was sat at the box outside for about 2 hours. Everything seems to be fixed now as my tv is back to normal and having run a few speed test my internet is back up to 180-200 download. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dannyrhinos89,

Thank you for posting, it's great to see you again.

I am sorry to read that you have experienced some interruptions on the TV services in the home. After having a look at the connection and running some tests, it's clear to see that there are some issues that would need to be looked at and adjusted by and engineer on both services.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos