Menu
merrickj12
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access the home menu.

Had virgin installed wednesday afternoon everything was fine, come the evening both boxes turned off and rebooted, since then we can not access the home menu or any other service. We have pressed the home, button and says please wait loading and nothing happens, even rebooted the box and says stopping, then reboots and then press the home button and again says please wait loading and nothing happens

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: help please

Hi merrickj12

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

Unfortunately, I've not been able to accurately locate your account using your forum information to take a closer look at this from our end. So I'm able to do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, it's certainly not something we want for you and we're looking forward to getting it resolved.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos