Menu
GEC1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Two Tivo boxes not connecting to Virgin Media

I have two Tivo boxes in separate rooms and both cannot connect to On Demand or Catch up TV, showing error C130. I phoned on Saturday to report this and had the usual checks done on my box by the advisor I spoke to and then they set up an engineer appointment for next Saturday. An hour later got a text saying engineer visit cancelled as there was a local network error!! I phoned today as it still hadn't been sorted and still can't access On Demand etc on either box and now have to wait until next Monday for engineer visit! Really disappointed with Virgin so far as only changed two months ago to Virgin and so far have not received great service!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Two Tivo boxes not connecting to Virgin Media

Hi GEC1

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the trouble you've been experiencing with your TV service lately.

We've been experiencing an issue recently with the TV giving out the C130 error, although that has since been resolved. As you're still experiencing the issue I've located your account and been able to run some tests on this from our end.

We're seeing no issues being detected at the moment, are you still experiencing this issue? As I'm not seeing an engineer appointment in your account either. If the service still isn't working as it should, then I'll look to escalate this as soon as possible.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

GEC1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Thanks for your message. Everything seems to be back up and running now thanks. It was just a bit frustrating as your customer service team told me on two occasions that there were no network issues in my area so assumed it was my Tivo, so twice they arranged engineer appointments then I would get a text cancelling saying there was a network problem! Anyway seems all good now Smiley Happy.

Thanks again for looking into this.
Gill
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Gill, 

Thank you for coming back and letting us know that everything is looking better now Smiley Happy

I can imagine with the appointment with a result in mind and then to cancel must have been annoying, so sorry about that. If you need anything or have any burning questions about your services now or in the future, let any of the team or Community know Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos