Menu
trodriguez69
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv unwatchable on many channels

all my TiVo boxes are becoming unwatchable. I had an engineer here a couple of weeks ago to look at my broadband which was apparently fine but he did notice the TV signal was poor with one or two channels breaking up. He called another engineer to look at it but I heard nothing more. Now many channels such as ITV2 are unwatchable, breaking up and stalling.

0 Kudos
Browser01
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv unwatchable on many channels

First of all check all your connections. The co-ax cable should be firmly seated (not overtight).  Leads to the tv should also be secure. Next thing to try is a box reboot (power off via the rocker switch on the rear of the tivo). If the problem persists call the faultline they can check the signals remotely and advise you further.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv unwatchable on many channels

Hi trodriguez69,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing poor picture issues on your channels.  I'll be happy to help get this fixed for you.

I have carried out some checks on your boxes and I can see an issue with the signal.  I will arrange for an engineer to call out and get this sorted for you.

I'll send the details in a private message.  (Look out for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos