Menu
Kris1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv issues

I can access the menus and select channels, but I have no picture in the top left or any sound, and no main picture when on channels, all hdmi is plugged in and all other leads, tried with recordings too and still the same issue
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv issues

Hi Kris1,

Thank you for posting, welcome back Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you've had some issues on the TV. I'd really like to help here and after running some preliminary tests, I have detected a fault in the home with both services.

I'd like to arrange an engineer out as there are no known faults in the area that may affect you. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little blue envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kris hit home button go to settings then display & subtitles, then video window then press on & ok that should do it.

0 Kudos
Kris1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thabks for that but no luck, video window is still blank, the sounds have also disappeared when pressing the home button and selecting through various features
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Kris1,

Thank you for posting, welcome back Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you've had some issues on the TV. I'd really like to help here and after running some preliminary tests, I have detected a fault in the home with both services.

I'd like to arrange an engineer out as there are no known faults in the area that may affect you. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little blue envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know