Menu
Marie71
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere

Hi I'm new to this forum and have had a look around for answers to my question before asking however, the most relevant answer appears to be a year old and wondered if it is up to date. I have a kindle fire hd and I am unable to access box sets using tv anywhere app at home as it states the device is not connected to the home network. Is it still the case that you can only watch on demand and box sets on a laptop or computer?

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv anywhere

Yes, you can only watch On Demand material from the browser version of TV Anywhere on a PC.

You get the message because the app wants to start the On Demand programming on the TV connected to your TiVo but it is necessary for your TiVo to be connected to your home network to achieve this.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv anywhere

Yes, you can only watch On Demand material from the browser version of TV Anywhere on a PC.

You get the message because the app wants to start the On Demand programming on the TV connected to your TiVo but it is necessary for your TiVo to be connected to your home network to achieve this.