Menu
ray_ingles
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere

Wouldn't let me watch a movie said I had to download sky movie app which I did. Tried to log on to the app through the virgin icon which was fine but sky came up with error message. Have given up too much hassle. Thought I would be able to view everything in the guide on TV anywhere is this usual.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv anywhere

Hi ray_ingles. 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great to have you on board with us Smiley Happy 

Between us and Sky, we have a partnership that allows you to watch Sky Movies and Sky Sports on the Go with the Sky Movies and Sky Sports apps.

Usually once signed in, you only have to attempt to stream and the device will automatically register. What error message came up when you attempted to do this?

Let me know and we can look into getting this resolved for you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ray_ingles
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath
I've since found out that the operating system (lollipop) on my galaxy is not supported. Guess virgin is a bit behind the times never mind back to the drawing eh
Regards
Ray Ingles
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lollipop (Android 5.0/5.1) is in general supported by both TV Anywhere and the Sky apps.

TV Anywhere is supported on Android 2.3.3 and above for phones and 4.0 and above for tablets.

The Sky apps are supported on Android 4.0 and above.

There are some exceptions to this for specific hardware for both TV Anywhere and Sky, but for the most part all devices running the compatible version of Android should work.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos