Menu
Gaz2629
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

To be announced

I am new to virgin and I have 2 TiVo boxes 1 500g 1 tb box.

had the 1tb box changed last Friday due to a fault and since then both boxes say to be announced from the 24th June yet they should have 2 weeks tv listings. I have done numerous connect to service now but they make no difference. Anyone got any ideas because so far I have had more issues in 3 weeks than in 25 years with sky  and I go away next Tuesday and will be very disappointed if I miss things I enjoy to follow which haven't been on since having the new TB box fitted ( i.e. MotoGP and BSB racing )

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: To be announced

Even though TiVo has a 14-day EPG - several channels do not publish there listings that far ahead.

At present all the BBC/ITV channels should go up the the night of 24th June - do will not added the next week until the end of this week.

But Sky1 - should go up to 27th June.

If you see that then you TiVo is up to date.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)

All Replies
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Even though TiVo has a 14-day EPG - several channels do not publish there listings that far ahead.

At present all the BBC/ITV channels should go up the the night of 24th June - do will not added the next week until the end of this week.

But Sky1 - should go up to 27th June.

If you see that then you TiVo is up to date.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
Gaz2629
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for your reply "Problem sorter" just rechecked and events are know showing on Eurosport 2 for BSB on the Sunday 26 although not in HD yet, hopefully BTSport will be sorted for MotoGP weekend of the 24th 👍👍👍👍

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

As ozsat has mentioned, the terrestrial channels for one, load their listings late on a Thursday/during Friday for day 8-14 as they are then. Other channels tend to stay a rolling 14-days ahead.

If you're going away next Tuesday (21st), then check your listings on the 17th because then they should fill from the 25th June to 1st July. By the 21st, you should have listings until the 5th July for some channels.

For what it's worth, I've noticed BT Sport tends to update along the same lines as terrestrial channels, I don't know about Eurosport.