Menu
ajw366
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

To be announced channel listings

I have tried all the suggestions, but it still shows all programmes as 'to be announced' and keeps insisting I am not connected - when I obviously am as programmes etc are all showing but with no info.

any further suggestions?

0 Kudos
ajw366
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: To be announced channel listings

ps. - MODERATOR - I will not be paying my bill until this issue is resolved! I am not paying for a service you are not providing

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ajw366 wrote:

ps. - MODERATOR - I will not be paying my bill until this issue is resolved! I am not paying for a service you are not providing

If you want it resolved then call VM. This is primarily a customer forum and VM staff come along later but possibly not for a week or so. Not reporting it is not going to be an excuse for not paying your bill.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
LittleMick73
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What sort of suggestions do you want if as you say, you have tried everything. The obvious thing to do is to contact Virgin by a thing called a phone.
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Home - help and settings - settings - network - connect to the tv service now. Give it an hour to get the info.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos