Menu
becky_harg
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

To Be Announced

Good evening, 

My Tv guide on my TiVo box doesn't seem to be working. Most of the channels say To Be Announced. After reading other peoples questions on here I have tried connecting the box via the following options

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media Service now

but it still says To Be Announced on the channels. I'm unsure of what to do next?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: To Be Announced

Hi becky_harg,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing a problem with your TiVo service. Thanks for letting us know that you have tried to manually connect to the network; it's always helpful to know what diagnostics you have gone through prior to contacting us. 

Running test to your TiVo, everything looks good at the moment. Are you still having the same problem accessing your channels?

Please let me know so that I can look into this further for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: To Be Announced

HI becky_harg,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your TiVo service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos