Menu
Frosty_Potter89
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

To Be Announced

Hi,

I have just had my Tivo box installed today.

The only issue so far is that the tv guide is only going as far as Sunday night, Monday onwards it is showing "To be announced".

Is this because I have just had it installed and the guide needs time and the programmes will eventually show for the next two weeks like normal or is there something wrong?

Thank you.

Thomas

0 Kudos
dave2660
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: To Be Announced

It's because the box has just been installed.  To get you up and running as quickly as possible it will initially only download a couple of days of listings.  The rest should appear automatically at some point, probably in the next few hours.  If you don't want to wait then you can force it to download the latest listings by going to Help & Settings, Settings, Network and then selecting Connect to the Virgin Media Service now.  It may take a while to download and then process the listings, especially on a newly installed box.  If you're not in any hurry then just leave it and it should update automatically.

0 Kudos
Frosty_Potter89
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave. I thought that might be it but I wanted to be sure.

Much appreciated.

Thomas.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Frosty_Potter89,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm pleased to hear you got the answer to your query.  I just wanted to pop by and drop this Discover TiVo® guide here incase it maybe useful for you.

I hope all is well, the community is here to help if you need us, keep in touch Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos