Menu
simonmaher
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo

Hi. Does anyone know an easy way to complain to Virgin Media, that doesn't involve hours on the phone speaking to slopey-shouldered, unintelligible moron who tells me can't help? I've called Customer so-called Service to complain that my TiVo recordings all display a black screen i.e. No sound or picture, even older recordings I know have worked normally. They ran a test and said "yes I can see there is something wrong with your TiVo, I'll send you another". This will be the 5th replacement in under two years!! Every time they send a new replacement TiVo, I lose all recordings and series links and have to start again - what will it take to realise the TiVo model I have isn't fit for purpose? When I try to online chat, so that I have a transcript of the conversation, it always says 'try later'. I pay £80+ per month for Virgin media package, this crap just isn't funny any more.
0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo

If you wait a couple of weeks a memeber of virgin staff will respond to this message.

in the meantime

Can you still see live tv via your tivo?

Have you tried connecting to the tv via scart assuming your currently connected using HDMI?

Do you have sound?

0 Kudos
simonmaher
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo

Thanks. I was getting programme info bar at the bottom of the screen but no picture and no sound. Person I spoke to on the phone was useless and said all they can do is send yet another crappy TiVo box (our 5th!). So we lost all recordings and series links, for the 4th time. Thanks for taking the trouble to reply, much appreciated :-) Simon
0 Kudos