Menu
Russcos
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo

Hi peeps, every single night whilst attempting to watch on demand I receive a C501 or 319 error code, surely this is not right?. I have had a chat on a few occasions with customer service and they admitted there was a fault on the box, also to add insult to injury I am paying for "upto 200mb" broadband and I ain't getting nowhere near that !!. Virgin did say that an engineer would visit... still waiting.... come on Virgin, play the game please and provide the services I'm paying for!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo

Hi Russcos,

Thanks for your posts on the Forum. I'm sorry that you are experiencing a problem viewing On Demand programmes.

This is a known issue that our technicians are working on. There has been a TiVo® update sent out for this in December, which has improved On Demand access for certain content, however we are aware that there are still ongoing issues with new programmes.

Currently, if you are getting the Error 319 when trying to view On Demand programmes that have just been aired live, please retry again later.

We apologise for the inconvenience this ongoing issue causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo

Terri_P wrote:

Hi Russcos,

Thanks for your posts on the Forum. I'm sorry that you are experiencing a problem viewing On Demand programmes.

This is a known issue that our technicians are working on. There has been a TiVo® update sent out for this in December, which has improved On Demand access for certain content, however we are aware that there are still ongoing issues with new programmes.

Currently, if you are getting the Error 319 when trying to view On Demand programmes that have just been aired live, please retry again later.

We apologise for the inconvenience this ongoing issue causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

What was the version number of this update?

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos