Menu
spannerman
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo would not switch on

Hi, yesterday ( 10/08/16 ) my tivo box would not switch on from the remote or the box, I switched it off at the mains to reboot and eventually got it started, it then proceeded to download the software update, and all appeared ok. I went to switch on today (11/08/16) to set a programme record and the same thing happened, it wouldn't turn on either from the remote or the box, rebooted again and then started working again? Help. 

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo would not switch on

I think you'll need an engineer. Sounds like it's dying. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo would not switch on

Hi spannerman

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems with your TV service at the moment, I've been able to locate your account using your forum information and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you.

We're seeing some issues reported from our end so I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos