Menu
buckd61
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo stutters after pause

After a programme has been paused, the playback stutters to the extent it is unwatchable and the only solution is to fast-forward to real-time viewing. This happens consistently. Do I need a new Tivo box ???

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo stutters after pause

It sounds as if the box has a dying HDD. You'll need to give them a ring to get a replacement sorted.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It sounds as if the box has a dying HDD. You'll need to give them a ring to get a replacement sorted.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hello buckd61,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

As PrinterElf has mentioned it does sound like there's an issue with the hard drive so I would like to arrange for someone to take a look at this for you.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos