Menu
Rrodgers1991
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo speed issues

Hi,
For a few years I have noticed my tivo box is very slow even at the most basic tasks, like watching a recorded programme, I've tried a full reset (slowed back down within a week) also tried clearing the suggestions (also slowed back down with days even without any suggestions being used) don't get me started on using on demand, I resort to using my smart tv or you view box. I really want to upgrade to full house tv but the useability of the box puts me off (especially as my old talktalk youview box which have a bad reputation for being slow is faster) I'm also not happy with the coverage of my superhub 2 ac, as I've had to buy a new router to get coverage, I only stay in a 1 bedroom flat, my contract is up in July/August but because of these issues I'm tempted to go to sky.
0 Kudos
Tavis75
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo speed issues

If you're thinking of upgrading your package then you could look into getting the new V6 box as part of the upgrade, general opinion seems to be that it solves the speed issues of the TiVo box, but because it's still using the TiVo software you still get all the decent TiVo features (which you don't get on Sky)

0 Kudos