Menu
mem
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo slow channel changes

My tivo is slow at changing channels, I have tried switching off and on, if there are programs recording it is even slower, painful delays. My family have sky and the channel changes are lightning quick, I am very upset and may well have to go back to sky as they are offering big discounts to get me back. (50% off and gifts) The wifi signal has never been good, I have had to buy 2 more routers to help, installing them at great expense as you have stated there is nothing you can do. I have been very patient and feel I am overpaying for a poor service. I think I may have to return to the enemy.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo slow channel changes

Hi mem,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that your TiVo® and broadband are running slow.

How long have you been experiencing these problems with your service? 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. I can see a problem with your TiVo. The SuperHub 2 checks out fine, however I can see some problems with the levels on your broadband.

For the TiVo issue, I will need to arrange an engineer for you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the blue envelope at the top right of this page. 

Many thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos