Menu
Filbo24
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo signal strength

I've just two tivo boxes installed and keep getting pixelated lines across my screen is this signal strength? Checking on diagnostics shows a 75% signal strength is this low?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo signal strength

Hello Filbo24,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that you're experiencing problems with the signal.

I have located your account and sent a signal down to the box so if this is still happening with the picture could you reboot the box by the mains and let me know if there's any improvement please.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Filbo24
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No its still the same as it was signal strength is 75% and still getting pixelated lines across my screen
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

get them to check the signal and box could be a fault on the box 75% doesnt sound good you did right to check faults on board if its still happening ring 150 or post another message back getting them to check jonnie ex virgin customer
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us about this Filbo24 and sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues with your service. :/

I've located your account and checked a few things from this end and there does appear to be some level issues present.

I'd like to arrange for an engineer to visit and look into this further.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get this arranged.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos