Menu
Philly024
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo signal level

just got a tivo box last week but noticed that signal levels arnt great.
Tuner 0 33%
Tuner 1 33%
Tuner 2 29%
Was on to customer service this morn they said looks good on there end but noticed hd isnt as sharp as sky r the sd channels either. Explained this but customer service r tech girl said that i might need a booster r active spliter but no engineer booked just said she would get network team to check box 4 next few days.. r these signal levels right??? Anything under 50 to 60% percent i think would cause problems... Also v on demand is droppin out stoppin half way thru playlists on music explained this 2.. wud low signal b causing this?? Feel kinda fobbed on on phne this morn... Might bolt back 2 sky !!!!
0 Kudos
Philly024
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo signal level

Any1 out ther offer me any advice??? Does any1 frm virgin check these posts r shud i be posting this on another page?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo signal level

Hi Philly024

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm sorry to hear about any problems you've experienced with your TiVo service lately.

The thresholds aren't set in stone so it's very difficult for me to tell how the signal input/output looks without being able to see the bigger picture.

To allow me to take a look, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos