Menu
sarkydalek
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo showing "To be announced", C130 error and network cable not connected, tech team can't fix!

Hi all

We moved a few weeks ago and for the last 3 days have had no TV guide, just "to be announced" on all channels except Sky, which shows programs but not the ones that are actually on. The Network connect connection won't pass the prepare stage and says the cable is unconnected, but it is definitely plugged in correctly The phone and internet are working fine and we can watch TV.

There are no show names on the guide so no recordings are taking place because of this. There is a C130 error on the home guide which was there before we moved. I called the tech team yesterday who ran tests for about 20 minutes which didn't work and said a manager would call back in an hour (who never did, but that's another matter). I've since done some googling and tried clearing the thumbs up and down, suggestions and scheduled recordings, but this hasn't worked either. I've also done a power off reset (unplugged for over 60 seconds etc) and still no joy. I really don't want to have to wipe the box or use the new one from the move because we have full series recorded on there which we love! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
LauraZoey
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo showing "To be announced", C130 error and network cable not connected, tech team can't

My services have been down all week with the error saying network availability C130. Just called virgin and been booked for an tech to come out tomorrow. According to their service test my services are totally fine.

I'm a new customer my very first contract and already experiencing troubles and it's not even been 14 days. If it's not fixed by tomorrow context will be terminated
0 Kudos
LauraZoey
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo showing "To be announced", C130 error and network cable not connected, tech team can't

Turns out our network cable was unplugged still in the cabinet in the street. Virgin tech were working in there last Monday, didn't plug my services back in... Not happy going to be paying for a service I've not received!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Sarkydalek,

Thank you for coming to the Community for the first time Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you've been experiencing issues on the TiVo and the error C130.

I've tried to look into the box itself and found that my tests weren't able to reach it. 

Can you tell me if this box was turned on at the time of my message?

If this was turned on, can you please check your 'Inbox', I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos