Menu
Dazza81171
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Tivo remote control

My tivo remote has decided to stop working have tried phoning 150 but get nowhere can anyone suggest anything else please?

Thanks
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo remote control

Hi Dazza81171

Sorry to hear about your remote not working as it should, we're not able to order you a replacement via the Community but if you're able to give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other we'll get that ordered for you right away.

If you're not able to get through for any reason, let me know and I'll do what I can to escalate this from our end. It's worth mentioning that it'll be a quicker process if you're able to dial in whenever you're able toMan Happy

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, I'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Phone 150 and report a TV fault.

0 Kudos
Dazza81171
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Tried 150 but looks like have to again. Thanks
0 Kudos
ajgarcia
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've got the same problem. New batteries but no red light and no can do. Let me know how you get on. I'll try 150 too.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Dazza81171

Sorry to hear about your remote not working as it should, we're not able to order you a replacement via the Community but if you're able to give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other we'll get that ordered for you right away.

If you're not able to get through for any reason, let me know and I'll do what I can to escalate this from our end. It's worth mentioning that it'll be a quicker process if you're able to dial in whenever you're able toMan Happy

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, I'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Dazza81171
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

I have tried several times now but can never get to speak to anyone. Not sure what else to do as it very frustrating having a remote control that not working properly, anymore suggestions?

Thanks
Dazza
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Dazza81171 wrote:
Hi Craig

I have tried several times now but can never get to speak to anyone. Not sure what else to do as it very frustrating having a remote control that not working properly, anymore suggestions?

Thanks
Dazza

phone 150 select the tv faults option, let it run any tests it wants to, eventually a human will answer

0 Kudos
Dazza81171
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig
Unfortunately I have not been able to get through to anyone. Is there a way you can get me a replacement sent out as I am getting really frustrated now?

Appreciate any help you can give

Kind regards
Dazza
0 Kudos