Menu
Macca79
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo remote battery cover

Hi, for some reason (not dropped or abused) my Tivo remote battery cover has decided that it no longer wants to stay with the remote and falls off every time its touched, I can,t see that any of the clips are warn/broken so its weird, but its really annoying and faulty in some way and I'm worried about the batteries falling out and my baby daughter picking them up, so we have out sellotape around it! not ideal.

Can we get replacement battery cover?

Regards

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo remote battery cover

Just phone up Virgin Media (150 or 0345 454 1111) and take the options to report a TV fault. Ask for a new remote.

0 Kudos
DSMDSM
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have rthe same issue.

I have tried calling and all I do is end up getting caught up in an automated loop.  I just want to talk to someone to get a cover, not have an automated voice tell me they will run a full check on all my services, restart my services etc etc.

C'mon virgin, surely you can do better than that.   very disappointing that for a communication company we don't seem to be able top do something simple without jumping through multiple hoops.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi DSMDSM,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your remote control.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can get some details from you to help out.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi DSMDSM,

I'm really sorry, this is definitely not the impression we want to leave our customers with.

This sort of thing is not the way we want our customers to be dealt with so I will definitely feed this back.

Again, apologies for the trouble. Feel free to give me a shout if you need anything at all.

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos