Menu
orangclockdog
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo reboot loop

Hi. Hope I can get some useful help here. My tivo has been stuck in a "boot loop" since Tuesday.

I finally found time to ring faults this evening to no avail. They wanted to send out an engineer, however, I am unable to take time off and am not available for the next 3 weekends. I asked for a replacement box to be sent and I would return this faulty one, to be told that she could see "signal level fault problems". I have my HD box from the bedroom plugged at the moment and it works fine, so I am struggling to see how this can be.

It would appear from other threads and reading forums across the Web, that the standard fix is a replacement box. Can this just be quick started to me?

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo reboot loop

Hello orangclockdog,

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with your TiVo®.

I have been able to locate your account and I just need to confirm if your set top box is still constantly rebooting? I appreciate it can be difficult to be in for a technician but the issue can sometimes be something other than the box itself so we like to send out one of our team to be able to do all the necessary diagnostics, such as checking the cabling and making sure everything is okay in the cabinet to ensure the fault is fixed first time.

Please let me know if you're still experiencing this issue and I will book the appointment for when you can be available.

I am going to send you a private message which you will find in the purple envelope at the top right of your screen to support you further.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos