Menu
Highlighted
tomjackie
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo probs.

Having probs with my Tivo box not recording programmes.Need someone to have a look at it.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo probs.

Hi tomjackie

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this and run some tests on the set top box, we're not detecting any errors and when looking in detail at the hard drive, we're not seeing any problems. 

I hope this means that the issue has resolved itself? If not, are you noticing these issues occur with certain shows or channels? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi tomjackie

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this and run some tests on the set top box, we're not detecting any errors and when looking in detail at the hard drive, we're not seeing any problems. 

I hope this means that the issue has resolved itself? If not, are you noticing these issues occur with certain shows or channels? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

tomjackie
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for your response to my wee problem with my Tivo box.It may have been an intermittent problem as it has now fixed itself. This is the first time I have had a problem with the Tivo box since it was installed.So many thanks for your check of my box much-appreciated keep up the good work. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi tomjackie

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm glad to hear that it's now working as it should!

If you experience any issues or need any assistance with your services moving forward, you know where to find us!

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos