Menu
Red2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tivo problems

I know there is the c133 fault for the tivo box at the moment not being able to connect to the services like the apps. Is anyone else having issues with the picture? All I have is blank screens on every channel and all my recordings show up as blank.
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo problems

Mm. No you should have a picture. Try rebooting it. Check all your cables are in correctly (in TiVo and in TV)  Then phone it in if it still doesn't work. 

0 Kudos
Red2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Did reboot three times, could see the guide but just blank TV picture. It did finally come back on at around 10pm the tivo and broadband dropped out totally then came back.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Red2,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'd like to apologise for the troubles you've recently had with the TiVo® showing a blank screen on every channel. I appreciate this is a massive inconvenience when you want to watch TV.

I'm really pleased to hear the service restored itself at 10PM. How have things been over the weekend?

Please let me know if you continue to have problems.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Red2
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well did speak to soon, the Tivo still having issues, channels going off all the time, had to switch back to free view for the time being and the broadband keeps dropping out. It's getting so frustrating.
0 Kudos
SDS7
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Suggest you ring.  Our TiVo has been down since Sunday, Service Status seemed to suggest it was an area problem but have now discovered it's our box.  Service visit booked for tomorrow Smiley Sad

Red2 wrote:
I know there is the c133 fault for the tivo box at the moment not being able to connect to the services like the apps. Is anyone else having issues with the picture? All I have is blank screens on every channel and all my recordings show up as blank.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Red2,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having issues viewing your channels at the moment, this isn't good to hear.

I can see that you have an engineer booked calling out to see you to get this fixed which is great to see.

It would be awesome if you could let me know how things go after your appointment.  

I'm here to help if you need anything. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos