Menu
aaronm84
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo not working

Broadband and tv installed yesterday but no tv guide or recording / on demand service available. Main menu is showing the c133 error and when trying to use the tv guide or change channel I'm receiving an error message with T63 . Area 026 and status is fine. Broadband is working fine. Called 0345 454 1111 as instructed and lady advised my service would be activated after remotely resetting the box. Can anyone advise my next step? Thanks
0 Kudos
Browser01
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo not working

Have you tried rebooting? Power off by rocker switch on rear of box. Count to ten, cross fingers and switch back on. Always worth a try. 

0 Kudos
aaronm84
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just tried that thanks but no luck. Have tried restarting and "connect to the virgin media service now" a few times but nothing seems to work. I'm not keen on having to spend 30+ minutes on the phone again
0 Kudos
aaronm84
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Could one of the moderators please log this as a repair for me?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi aaronm84

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problem you're experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment. 

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our side for you unfortunately. So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we want to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos