Menu
davidh62
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo noise

I have a random noise from the tivo box, the sound is like when you tune into a station and it is not there so you get a static sound, I can correct it by switching it of and restrarting. Any answers to this?

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo noise

It certainly sounds like your TiVo box may be on its way out and would need to be replaced sooner rather than later (when it packs up completely).  Please be aware that any recordings on your box would be lost if it fails, or if you need a replacement box.

You may wish to give Virgin Media a call or chat with someone on Live Chat to get this arranged.  Virgin Media staff do respond to messages in this public forum but often take a week or so to reply, so this wouldn't be the quickest way to get a resolution.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi davidh62,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you've had trouble with your TiVo®.

I've located your account and I can see you've called in and spoken to our team. They've advised you to try a few things over the phone. Are you still experiencing issues with the sound on your TiVo®?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
davidh62
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was advised to change my HDMI lead, have done so, so it is a wait and see issue as the problem was random.

0 Kudos