Menu
gillianpalmer
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo no connection

I'm having same problem since joining v media with tivo box no connection every week even after bieng given a replacement tivo box,different error  codes like (N15) (N17) and other code errors,I'm not having the service I am paying for,its obvious there's no fix after over a year,so looking elsewhere at the moment because I want a tv service that works not paying for tv I cannot watch at all

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo no connection

Hi gillianpalmer, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having a continued issue with your TiVo® connection Smiley Happy

When checking your box, it's currently having an issue with the downstream power levels, the SNR and also the input levels - all of which make for a very unhappy TiVo® box. 

We'll need to get an engineer out to resolve things for you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

gillianpalmer
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo no connection

Thanks for u message Kath,much appreciated but can't see my private messages,not sure where i go from here still having problems,. Kind Regards,Gill

0 Kudos