Menu
GL22
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Tivo lights all came on!

Last night Tivo just suddenly went off and after several  minutes came back on but all the red lights and 2 green on and 1 blue on the right side, screen said starting up and then went off again and came on with all red and green and blue,..1 green flashing.......this carried on for a very long time and after several times of turning main power off it did eventually come back on and seemed ok, anyone know what this is? it was around 11.30 - midnight ish.

While this was going on I called 150 and got to "OK for fault with TV press 1  which I did and it again said OK for fault with TV press 1...over and over I go this message, whats the point of a help line if it dosent work????????? is there another number  to call that is free to  use?

Thanks GL

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo lights all came on!

This could be a network availability problem. Always best to check the VM website for problems in your area. The constant rebooting You did eventually cured it by reconnecting it. If you get a flashing green light again check the website first  

There appears to have a been a problem with the fault line as a few people have reported this problem.  Of course that's no help to you but I'm guessing if you phone in again for anything it'll be working 

if you have a Virgin phone line then you can dial 150 for free

0 Kudos
GL22
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou Parrotperson for your reply and and advice, I assume you like parrots, I have got a cockatiel found it in Tesco car park just walking round so picked it up and been here 2yrs now.

Thanks again GL 22

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Aw. That's nice! I've got a blue fronted Amazon. Very loud very mischievous! 

0 Kudos
GL22
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cockatiel also very loud and very timid, but cute.

GL22

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi GL22,

Thank you for coming in and posting. 

I'm sorry to read about the TiVo behaving this way. I've had a look and the TiVo is working well now however I did notice a potential issue of Internet that you may be using in the area.

I'd like to take a closer look here and I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little blue envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
GL22
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ben sent you a message, just to let you know internet seems ok.

Thanks again GL22

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi GL22, 

Thank you for your PM reply and letting me know, it's certainly a worry off my mind!

I'm glad that the services are working well now and if the fault rears its ugly head please let me know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos