Menu
Robh66
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo issues

I am getting problems with stuttering and freezing when watching recorded programmes. I am pessimistically thinking the hard drive is on its way out. If so, how do I get it sorted and what happens to all the recordings I have on there that I haven't watched yet?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo issues

You need to phone in and get an engineer any recordings you haven't watched will be lost

0 Kudos
Robh66
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Following your reply I would have liked to watch some if the recordings before having the tivo replaced. Today most of my recordings have been deleted and are not in the deleted folder. Some of these were left episodes in a series and there are no current repeats planned, I am not happy and notice this is not an isolated occurance. Not only have I lost these but will no doubt have to lose money by taking time off work waiting hours for an engineer to turn up. As this seems to be a good night for a rant,why can't virgin employ customer service personnel that have English as a first language, trying to talk to someone on the phone is sometimes almost impossible. Thinking of leaving and going to sky.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Robh66

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service at the moment.

I'd really like to take a closer look at this from our end but I've not been able to locate your account using your forum information unfortunately. So I'm able to do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information.

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos