Menu
Stormbird1
Just joined
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Tivo - issues with Apps

Hi

Is anyone else having issues with the apps (Netflix, Youtube, games etc) on the Tivo Box?

Search is not working either. 

All of the apps seem to say currently unavailable and to try back in a few minutes.

I have tried numerous times and a reset does not help either. 

I also did the tests and it said there are no obvious problems with my box.

Just winder if anyone else is having the same issues. 

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo - issues with Apps

There's an issue with apps I think. Best check on VM website for faults in your area. 

0 Kudos
cwoolmer
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

There is another thread running above which look like a national network problem. Login to mrvrigin and check your status. Mine says issues with TV/Broadband and fix scheduled for 14:55 today.

0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

The fix time keeps changing - it's 19.20 now!
0 Kudos
cwoolmer
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Yup mine is ow 18:55. Getting beyond a joke.

0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Now it states that an estimated 'fix' time is 12.00 on August 1st. I suppose they will also say that no credit is available as subscribers do not pay for general interactive services - although Netflix customers cannot be included with this.

At least Virgin Media will be short of revenue this time with the loss of On-Demand!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi all

I'm really sorry for the ongoing issues you're experiencing with your TV service, as Parrotperson has mentioned, I'd recommend checking the [service status] page for any issues in your area.

If none are reported, let us know and we'll take a closer look for you. We're looking forward to having these issues resolved as soon as possible.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Craig_D wrote:

Hi all

I'm really sorry for the ongoing issues you're experiencing with your TV service, as Parrotperson has mentioned, I'd recommend checking the [service status] page for any issues in your area.

If none are reported, let us know and we'll take a closer look for you. We're looking forward to having these issues resolved as soon as possible.

Take care

Craig

This is not the only non-answer that you have posted very recently when people are posting about a widespread problem. It does not take a rocket scientist to check the various threads and see that many of your customers are posting about the same problem.

Perhaps, instead of replying just so that you tick a box to say that you did, why don't you check internally and provide your customers with an explanation of the problem?

Otherwise, what is the point of you and your colleagues posting on these forums, other than to pretend that you and VM are interested.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Frank

The current issues aren't affecting all customers, so I'm keen to ensure people aren't misdiagnosing their own issue as an outage, when it might not be. 

Thanks for taking the interest though, I can assure you my motive is purely to offer assistance to the multiple users posting in this thread Man Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Craig_D wrote:

Hi Frank

The current issues aren't affecting all customers, so I'm keen to ensure people aren't misdiagnosing their own issue as an outage, when it might not be. 

Thanks for taking the interest though, I can assure you my motive is purely to offer assistance to the multiple users posting in this thread Man Happy

Take care

Craig

Then respond to posters directly asking what the problem is and, where possible, check their boxes. Stop wasting posters time.

Far too often the first response from you and your colleagues is "are you still having a problem" which suggests that you just want an easy life. The quality of service on these forums, like VM in general, is going downhill with the lack of response and cooperation.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos