Menu
gavinpiper16
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo intermittent fuzzy sound

Hi 

I have a problem with intermittent sound issue on my Tivo service. At random times the sounds goes fuzzy. Sometimes changing channels fixes it, but not always. It happens on any channel and using multiple HDMI ports or cables on the TV.

Anyone had any similar issues ?

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo intermittent fuzzy sound

Hi gavinpiper16,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having TiVo® trouble.

I've had a little peek at your account and I can see you've got a technician booked to sort this out for you.

Let me know how the appointment goes and Give me a shout if you need anything else.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh 

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Jat123
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

was there a fix for this as I think I may same problem on my second box? Distortion  lasts about 15 -20 seconds on any channels and at any time doesn't seem to be any pattern, 

also had HD sound very quiet on my main box? 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jat123

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service.

I've located your account to take a closer look at this from our end and to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. We're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
gavinpiper16
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jat123

In the end they swapped my box. Unfortunately after a week of it being Ok, it's now doing it again and I'll have to book it out again as a problem.

Good luck
0 Kudos