Menu
alibijoe
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo freezing

Came back from 2 weeks holiday and all old and new recordings are freezing. After rebooting a few times we deleted all content and reset the box completely but this just made things worse. The box now restarts regularly, even when viewing live TV - a shocking service for over £100 pm. When rebooting,ssometimes get a C501 error. Fobbed off by 150 with a "Problems with upgrade to network in your area" first time and second time was offered monitoring of the box. What does it take to get an engineer out?
0 Kudos
alibijoe
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo freezing

Phoned faults and guy said he'd fixed it with an update. Not the case still freezing and pixellating for long periods making viewing impossible. Will phone again tomorrow and request engineer visit. Leaving Virgin and taking our business elsewhere but expect a reasonable service during the notice period. Virgin are really taking the micky charging over a £100 a month for this poor customer service.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo freezing

Hi alibijoe

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. It's really not what anyone wants after a holiday!

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this for you unfortunately, so I can take a look and run some tests would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos