Menu
newnhak
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tivo errors A01/N17/C301

Hi

I am getting various errors on my Tivo box and cant see any apps. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo errors A01/N17/C301

Hi there forum team will contact you to get this sorted where are the tivo errors showing on tivo homepage screen or on demand if the apps are not there then it could be a fault forum team will try and sort it newnhack from jonni
0 Kudos
newnhak
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

App error came up when trying to access app menu - apps isn't an option for me to select anymore - just games

Other errors came up as i am accessing other menus.

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Is this buy your TV app because some members have issues using their app to watch TV instead of watching through the tivo box I'm not sure how to answer this your best answer is forum team will help you get this sorted there a good forum team I'm not using app so Im not the best 1 for answers regares jonni
0 Kudos
newnhak
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

dont use the app. It's the app menu on the box I cant access

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ho I see through the tivo box I get them because im subscribed to xl package so if your not subscribed to using the app from tivo or if you are subscription based it might be a fault or some other reason why you can't access it team will help you thanks again for forwarding your issue jonni
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi newnhak

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you, we're not seeing anything from our end at the moment though. How have things been since your post?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos