Menu
Thomaswilson
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo error code 7402

This error messaged appeared yesterday and hasn't gone away, tried resetting my box but when powered back up message remained, tried phoning the number that is on the message but 10 mins later and I was back to square one, can anybody help? Has anyone encountered this error , thanks ia
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo error code 7402

Hi Thomaswilson,

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to reach the Team and Community, welcome! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to see you've been getting the code there, I've been looking into all TV services in the home including the TiVo and I can see some issues with the SNR, (Signal to Noise Ratio).

This being identified I can see that this would affect your services and with no known outages associated to the connection it would need some hands on help. I'd like to arrange an engineer and I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo error code 7402

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for getting back to me so soon, I'm really chuffed that it's all sorted for you now and you've been in touch. 

I did see some irregularities on the connection and if it's working well then it's fine to leave it as it is, however if you do experience issues then please let me know as I can resolve anything for you Smiley Happy

I hope you've enjoyed the weekend so far and take care for the future Smiley Happy

Come back again soon Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos