Menu
watercooled
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo error 7400

Hello,

We recently received a new Superhub to install in preparation for the 150 speed upgrade, but since then (it could be completely co-incidental), we've been stuck with next to no channels besides a couple of BBC ones on the Tivo box and a floating error message 7400.

We've phoned up three times and after spending about 30 mins on the phone each time, they've got the channels working again but they're gone again the next day. In the last call, tech support said they'd book an engineer for tomorrow (Sat) in case it doesn't resolve but to cancel it otherwise. However he also mentioned power levels but they seem absolutely fine from what I can see? The best they've been for a long time in fact after what I believe was a street amp upgrade.

So does anyone know what 7400 means e.g. needs a replacement box? It just seems strange that it does work perfectly, no image distortion or anything, for a while after they 'fix' it over the phone, but then it goes back to being broken again. And everything was fine a week or so ago too.

Thanks

0 Kudos
watercooled
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo error 7400

OK just to update, a very friendly and helpful engineer visited and replaced the Tivo box with a new one - so far it seems to be fixed. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo error 7400

Hi Watercooled Smiley Very Happy

Thank you for coming back and letting the Community know about the experience and how the engineer was able to change the box over Smiley Happy

It's great to know that this is working well now and by all means, if you do need anything please let myself or one of the Team know Smiley Happy

All the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos