Menu
pgcowie
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo buffering on Netflix then hangs

My Tivo has recently started having a problem with Netflix, buffers to 25%then stops. I have to power the Tivo off & on to fix. I notice others here having a similar problem, is there a fix, as I cannot see a resolution in other posts?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo buffering on Netflix then hangs

Hi pgcowie,

Thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you're experiencing buffering on your TiVo® box whilst watching Netflix. I appreciate this is frustrating as you just want to watch your favourite shows and films. 

I've managed to locate your account to run some tests. I'm not detecting any signal issues with the box which is good news.

We're currently investigating the 25% buffering issue with all concerned parties. At the moment I don't have a definite fix date. The next review date on the fault has been scheduled for 30/11/15.

I apologise once again for the inconvenience caused but rest assured we'll do all that we can to get this issue fixed for you.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
pgcowie
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - can you tell me the fault reference for this problem please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi pgcowie,

I'm afraid we don't give out fault reference numbers for software related faults. You're more than welcome to bump this thread after the review date to see if we have any more news. We may also pop a post here too.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos