Menu
tracker21
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo boxes

Getting 2 tivo boxes installed next week what's the latest model tivo that I should be getting, just wanna make sure it's not been refurbished or last year's model etc, thanks again
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo boxes

There is only version of Virgin Media TiVo.

The variation is that it's made by either Cisco or Samsung and that it can come with either 500GB or 1TB of storage. The former is not something you can choose as it will be whichever is available, the latter you will have chosen as part of your package.

For clarity all Virgin Media kit is rented, not sold. This can mean that you may get refurbished kit, however such kit goes through a process to make sure it's working exactly the same as any other hardware before it's installed in a customer's home.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

There is only version of Virgin Media TiVo.

The variation is that it's made by either Cisco or Samsung and that it can come with either 500GB or 1TB of storage. The former is not something you can choose as it will be whichever is available, the latter you will have chosen as part of your package.

For clarity all Virgin Media kit is rented, not sold. This can mean that you may get refurbished kit, however such kit goes through a process to make sure it's working exactly the same as any other hardware before it's installed in a customer's home.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
tracker21
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for that, I've got 2 coming next week for installation do hope there in good nick
0 Kudos