Menu
Nicnac76
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box

Just got a tivo box and no catch up tv or no on demand service. Have tried all the restarts but no joy. Also phoned virgin, still nothing.
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box

More info needed. When did you get the box? Was it a self install or did an engineer fit it?  Have you got 7 days of the to guide loaded? Are there any flashing lights or error codes? What did they say when you phoned?

0 Kudos
Nicnac76
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi
Got box on Saturday, self installed. The menu displayed but no access to hd on demand, cant record anything. They told me to go into settings to run connection and leave for an hour. Everything still the same.
0 Kudos
Nicnac76
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

On demand with tivo

Was just told i wont receive on demand and wont be able to record anything until 20th april as there is a fault in the area. Has anyone else had this.
0 Kudos
Nicnac76
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No on demand

no catchup
no on demand
both are greyed out with an M63 error

no apps or games available

help not available

no record, rewind, pause etc.

all my channels are there
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

HI Nicnac76

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service at the moment and I'd like to do what I can to get this up and running!

I've not been able to locate your account using your forum information unfortunately, so I'm able to take a closer look at this from our end for you would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

My apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: No on demand

Hi Nicnac76

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing at the moment, I wanted to let you know that I've responded to your [other thread] regarding this issue.

We prefer to keep everything in one place so we can keep track of things moving forward, look forward to hearing from youMan Happy

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand with tivo

Hi Nicnac76

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing at the moment, I wanted to let you know that I've responded to your [other thread] regarding this issue.

We prefer to keep everything in one place so we can keep track of things moving forward, look forward to hearing from youMan Happy

Craig

0 Kudos