Menu
Sanbez1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box very slow

Over the last couple of months noticed box very slow at loading recordings and also changing channels keeps freezing tried switching on and off and since it went off for a couple of days can't access catch up and on demand says there is a problem with account even though this is up to date fed up with tv and broadband thinking of switching to sky!!!
0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box very slow

Probably best to telephone the fault if it's linked to your account.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sanbez1

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service, welcome to the Community too!

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you, we're not seeing any problems being detected at the moment. Are you finding this issue occurs only at certain times? 

I can see you've rebooted your set top box since posting, are you still not able to access On Demand content? 

Look forward to hearing from you

craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sanbez1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still can't access on demand and catchup says problems with account even though paid up to date also still sluggish when changing channels accessing recordings also picture just freezes for a few seconds then get bkank screen getting fed up with it!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sanbez,

Thank you for your reply and I'm sorry to hear that On Demand isn't working as well as TiVo® not working efficiently for you.

I have carried out some further checks and I believe the On Demand issue should now be resolved.  You may need to reboot the box one more time for this to take full effect.  In regards to the slow performance, freezing etc, will this happen when you press the buttons on the front of the box itself?  

I have checked the box remotely again and all still looks fine with the signal and power levels.  If you can get back to me when you can after testing the response time when using the buttons on the front of  the ox that would be awesome.

I'm here to help, keep me posted. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos