Menu
Message 11 of 71 (5,947 Views)

Re: virgin cabinet serial number 285 and 286

Hi Jonathon, 

Thank you for bringing this issue with the cabinets to my attention, I am going to need some further information so will send you a private message. 

Thanks again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Well-informed
Message 12 of 71 (5,923 Views)

Re: bring back free sky sports pass tv channels

i hope virgin bring back their own sky sports free pass for all those sport channels its better to do that than pay that amount on subscription for all those channels when you can get all those for free watch what you want from jonnie  please come back with answers asap

0 Kudos
Well-informed
Message 13 of 71 (5,905 Views)

Re: virgin cabinets doors being left open buy kids

i just wish i could catch these people who are deliberately opening these door cabinets on virgin green boxes its not right for virgin to come out everytime to close the doors if these people open them how do they get opened i know virgin have a key to get them open but once they have finished its flapping open again wires messed about with i wouldnt put up with being called to them everytime virgin have better things to do instead of these things it must be somebody i should say get cctv installed that will stop them im sure they do it just for fun but it wont be fun if peoples houses get cut off tv phone internet any answers please asap reply from jonny

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 14 of 71 (5,826 Views)

Re: Tivo box stuck on "Starting Up" screen !

I have this same issue. Tivo box is stuck on startup screen. There is a fault is the area at present also but it had previously at least been booting up and I could view the guide but not the actual channel content.
I power cycled it with the switch at the back and now it's just stuck.
Any suggestions?
Cheers
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 15 of 71 (5,808 Views)

Hi GerardM,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

How are things looking today?  Let me know if you're still experiencing issues with the TV service.  

I'm here to help if you need me.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 16 of 71 (5,758 Views)

Hi, after a recent fault in the area my TiVo is now stuck on starting up. Service status says 'good service'. Sometimes it goes through to preparing channel info but sticks at 25% but on reboot it goes back to 'starting up' often then (eventually) going blank completely. Currently have 3 green lights, 2 red and a blue - all solid. TiVo was working fine prior to all this. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 17 of 71 (5,724 Views)

Hi James_f,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your TiVo® service isn't working following an area fault.

I've managed to locate your account to run some tests. I've sent some signals down the line to see if I can update the TiVo® box updated.

Can you please restart the box? Is the service working now?

Please let me know how you go and we'll take it from there.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 18 of 71 (5,687 Views)

Like lots of others here, I have just turned my TiVo box off at the wall. Now, all i see is a starting up screen. I have a flashing red light on the front of my box & a solid blue one. Please help!
0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 19 of 71 (5,643 Views)

got same now, and also my broadband is down. Fault checker online is not working .......... called service desk, engineer will come on Sunday....... crikey. What am I meant to do the rest of the week Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 20 of 71 (5,634 Views)

My Tivo is stuck on Starting Up. I have not changed anything. I have tried rebooting to no avail. Do you have any suggestions please?
0 Kudos