Menu
liverpool4240
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box stuck on preparing channels at 25%

Hi there,
My upstairs tivo box has started having a wobbler tonight. First the picture starting glitching for which we twiddled the wires and it was fine. It then did it again so I rebooted the box and now I am stuck on the 'preparing channel information' screen and stuck at 25%. I have rebooted again since and nothing. Please help?!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box stuck on preparing channels at 25%

Hi there liverpool4240, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having issues with one of your TiVo® boxes, and I'd love to help you out. 

I've run some testing on your account, and can see an issue, so I'll need to look into booking a technician to call out and investigate further for you. I'll send you a private message in order to get to the bottom of this, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box stuck on preparing channels at 25%

Hi there liverpool4240, 

Just thought I'd drop you a line to see if you've been able to view my private message from yesterday with the offer of a technician. 

If this is something you'd like for me to arrange, please let me know. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos