Menu
Balliol
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box stuck in loop

Can any one help I noticed TiVo on go slow recently and now stuck in a loop of starting up tried the old reboot trick but still same
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
nathanl3600
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo box stuck in loop

sounds like the box may need replacing but call tech on 150 and then can run some quick checks and if all fails they can get a tech booked out to get it replaced for you but by the sounds of it definitely needs swapping good thing with virgin media won't cost you a penny
Nathan
Currently working for Customer Relations VM, my views are of my own and not Virgin Media's
0 Kudos

All Replies
nathanl3600
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

sounds like the box may need replacing but call tech on 150 and then can run some quick checks and if all fails they can get a tech booked out to get it replaced for you but by the sounds of it definitely needs swapping good thing with virgin media won't cost you a penny
Nathan
Currently working for Customer Relations VM, my views are of my own and not Virgin Media's
0 Kudos
Balliol
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you I will. Today it seems to be behaving typically
0 Kudos
nathanl3600
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Worth just calling to make sure all signals are as they should be and no underlying problems
Nathan
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Balliol, 

I'd first of all Like to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm sorry to hear that you were having an issue on Monday with the TiVo® getting stuck in a loop. 

I've run some testing on the TiVo® and can see that the signal levels are a little high, and the return path is a little low. These could cause a bit of a problem for you, so if you'd like me to arrange a technician I can. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things rolling for you should you wish. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon. Click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos