Menu
strat23
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box slow

Looking at the forum and the amount of issues with slow, laggy tivo boxes, and with so many saying theyre returning to sky, how on earth can Virgin deny a problem and do nothing about it???!!!

The tivo box is absolutely terrible! its like using a 10 year old computer with modern software...it cant hack it!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box slow

Hi Strat23, 

Thank you for your message, welcome into the Community.

I am sorry to read about the recent TiVo slowness, if you can tell me more about the slowness and where this is happening specifically I'll be able to help. 

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
strat23
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The box is just so laggy and slow. Loading netflix/iplayer can take an age, the tv guide seems to fall asleep whilst using it and wake up about 4 clicks later, then tries to catch up and takes you to random pages.

I think a company such as Virgin (whose broadband is first class by the way) would be doing a little more in the TV market to ensure their boxes can match that of Sky.

Liam

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello strat23,

BenD_H is away at the moment so I hope you don't mind me stepping in.

Thanks for coming back to us with that information I have taken a look at your TiVo® box and I can see there are some signal problems so I would like to arrange for someone to take a look at this for you.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos