Menu
Faybe80
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box slow !

I have had limited access to the Tivo service for a while and my tivo box is so slow it barely works i am considering moving to sky , my friends never seem to have this problem, it is so frustrating. Broadband is great but tivo is a joke.
vwt5
Up to speed
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box slow !

welcome to the club of slow tivo boxes,,you me and hundreds of others,its a total joke

Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Faybe80,

Thanks for your post, and we’re sorry to read that you’re experiencing difficulty with our TiVo Service.

Please could you read this article: Slow TiVo

If you feel this article is not related to your issue please pop a post back on here to us.

One of our Forum Team will then get back to you in due course.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Faybe80,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry again for the trouble you've had with your TiVo®.

I've located your account and run some diagnostics. I can see an issue with your signal levels that are likely contributing to the issues you've described.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to investigate and adjust those levels.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

ModTeam wrote:

Hi Faybe80,

Thanks for your post, and we’re sorry to read that you’re experiencing difficulty with our TiVo Service.

Please could you read this article: Slow TiVo

If you feel this article is not related to your issue please pop a post back on here to us.

One of our Forum Team will then get back to you in due course.

Many thanks.

Are you aware that your link refers to an old post which wasn't updated and included a script that would seem intended for the Month Python show.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi spell

That's the thread that will be updated when there are updates available, nothing wrong with a bit of Monty Python though? Man Wink

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
lockwood4
Dialled in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hoping Josh sees this. Have had an excellent technician visit me to see my sllloooowww TiVo the techy was most helpful he tried alsorts to speed it up which it did slightly but alas after 4 days it's slower than ever !!!! The new model box was mentioned and if VM want to keep me as a customer I think you should supply me with one as you do not compete with Sky hardware and software wise !!! I'll even do reviews on box for you . I left sky cos of cost only and am totally regretting it they even ring me weekly to get me to go back !! WHAT U GONNA DO MR VM ????
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi lockwood4,

Thanks for getting back to us!

I'm really sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this. Our team are currently working on a fix for this that we'll be rolling out at soon as possible.

As for the new Virgin TV V6 box, you can Register Your Interest on the Virgin Media website.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos