Menu
daveyboy117a
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box replacement

My Tivo box has jammed whilst trying to delete everything as box kept restarting. Tried rebooting to no.avail. can I get a self install replacement rather than waiting in for an Engineer? Thanks
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo box replacement

hi davey boy as far as i know from having a self install box which means you can install the box yourself i tried that from self install its not easy they ask questions on screen how to set it up but i found it hard because they ask questions if your not sure what the questions mean with out engineer being present its tricky i wasnt sure what the questions meant if you answer the wrong question i found it hard i thought its easy but no as the original box stuck and you cant activate it jonni ex virgin customer
0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello daveyboy117a,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I hope this has been resolved for you now but if not I'll just need you to send me further details so I can access your account.

Could you send me a private message with the address/telephone number and the full name on the account so I can get this looked into.

You'll be able to send me a private message by clicking on my name and selecting 'Send me a message' on the right.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hi davey boy as far as i know from having a self install box which means you can install the box yourself i tried that from self install its not easy they ask questions on screen how to set it up but i found it hard because they ask questions if your not sure what the questions mean with out engineer being present its tricky i wasnt sure what the questions meant if you answer the wrong question i found it hard i thought its easy but no as the original box stuck and you cant activate it jonni ex virgin customer
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The last self install box I had tivo went wrong if your not engineer yourself you will find it hard to set it up the number on screen is useless there not easy things unless you know how to solve it
0 Kudos