Menu
grayhm
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box recordings freezing

Two Tivo boxes in the house, the one in my sons bedroom seems fine, but the main Tivo box has problems. During playback of recordings, it freezes intermittently, sometimes missing and jumping about half the recording.

Reset the box loads of times, did a full reset, wiping everything, and it still comes back. This seems to be a recurring problem on this forum with a lot of Tivo boxes.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box recordings freezing

grayhm wrote:

Two Tivo boxes in the house, the one in my sons bedroom seems fine, but the main Tivo box has problems. During playback of recordings, it freezes intermittently, sometimes missing and jumping about half the recording.

Reset the box loads of times, did a full reset, wiping everything, and it still comes back. This seems to be a recurring problem on this forum with a lot of Tivo boxes.

Report it then and get it fixed.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box recordings freezing

Hi grayhm,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that one of your TiVo® boxes has a fault with recorded playback.  I have taken a look and I can see 1 of your TiVo® has some errors on the hard drive.  

In order to get this fixed I will arrange for an engineer to call round.  All the details will be in a private message, look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos